May 2014 – June 2014
Web Developer, Simply Connected
- Responsible for maintenance & updating of custom CRM
- Designed lead generating websites using WordPress
- Updated code to HTML 5, CSS 3, Ajax, Jquery & PHP
- Worked with Call Center Software company to troubleshoot issues with multiline phone system &
with custom APIs used to link the CRM to their system.
May 2013 – May 2014
Web Designer/Developer, Fiserv, Inc.
- Responsible for maintenance of 250+ financial institution websites.
- Designed websites based on information gathered from customer questionnaire.
- Designed marketing materials using Adobe CS6 suite.
- Worked under deadline to finish design & maintenance projects as directed by clients.
- Completed website code changes to move clients from legacy rates system to new system.
- Created client training documents for proprietary systems.
- Conducted client trainings on proprietary systems.
December 2011-May 2013
Call Center Management, Teleperformance & SR Solutions
- Performed consistent and effective training/coaching sessions to address performance gaps
- Tracked attrition and attendance, using interpersonal communications to attempt to save at-risk agents.
- Listened to calls and assessed performance based on set quality standards.
- Developed and implemented training program resulting in increased retention and performance.
August 2001 – Current
Freelance Web Designer/Developer, Rachel A Bolton Designs
- Designed websites from concept to completion in collaboration with clients to meet & exceed expectations
- Authored web sites using standards compliant HTML
- Created custom logos and brand compliant using Illustrator CS6.
- Created and implemented Word Press Child Themes.
- Print media design: business cards, flyers, invitation designs using Adobe InDesign CS6